Monday, August 5, 2013

One Day Trip to Japan

Since my husband and I don't have a long stay VISA and cannot stay in Taiwan over 90 days, we needed to return to Japan last weekend. I wanted to go back to my hometown, visit my parents and my cute dog, but his company didn't allow us to stay in Japan over 1 day.

My dog must be disappointed, too

We didn't have enough time to go back to our hometown. So we went to Okinawa prefecture. Okinawa is the most close island from Taiwan. It takes about 1 hour.

We got up at 5 on Sunday morning. It took about 50 minutes from our apartment house to the airport by taxi. On the way to the airport, the driver spoke with his boss(I'm not sure but I thought so) via transceiver. At first they were talking about us in Mandarin, but once he noticed that I can understand a little Mandarin, they started talking in Taiwanese.

 It was a beautiful day. The sky was blue. I could see the sea a little from the window of the monorail. If we had enough time, we could have been to the beach. But what we did in Okinawa was just shopping and watching movie. The Loan Ranger was a blast!


I found a rainbow cloud in the sky. I thought something good will happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: