Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cheer Up

It's getting cold in Taiwan. I need to buy a jacket. I thought mosquitoes are  only in summer, but I got bitten by them last night. Though my husband didn't have any mosquitoes bites. It's unfair! (#`3´)


By the way, have you ever heard of Joe Hisaishi? He is a famous musician in Japan. Most of the songs in Studio Ghibli films are made by him. I'm a big fan of him though I don't know about music very well.


I've been to his concert once. It was awesome. I can't express in words how impressed I was.



*Japanese Word of the Day*
これ聞(き)くたびに、元気(げんき)になるよ。
/kore kiku tabini, genki ni naru yo/
It cheers me up whenever I hear it.

これ(を)聞くたびに = whenever I hear it
*~するたびに : whenever I... / every time I... / as often as I...
*元気になる : get better / become fresh / get energetic / gain strength


What is the best way to cheer yourself up? =)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I like to seclude myself and watch tv or play video games when I'm feeling frustrated :3.

    Other times I like to hang out with friends to feel better.

    -フエルナンド

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. Sometimes I get rather frustrated playing games because I'm not good at playing games.lol
      Thank you for your comment, フェルナンド! ^o^

      Delete

Comments on Google+: